One of the hardest things about Christmas is shopping for opposite gender. I mean really, what do you get a guy besides expensive gaming equipment, cologne, or sporting equipment? Girls are easier to shop for because not everything we like is expensive. As the season begins, you inevitably have a gentleman on your list whether that be a brother, father, or significant other. I browsed J Crew Factory for inspiration and am showing you my top picks for under $50.
- First of all, I adore thermal-style shirts on men, particularly when they’re striped. This one comes in at $22.
- I also love the leather bracelet trend I’m seeing on men. They even stack them at times. J Crew has this one for $7.
- We’ve all been in a situation where we wished a bottle opener was around or someone had a better one than what’s on their keychain. For $14.50, this anchor bottle opener is yours.
- Does the guy in your life travel a lot? If so, a tie case might be the best thing you can buy him. J Crew sells this one in two colors for $24.50. To go with the case, splurge on a new tie like this green, printed one for $19.50.
- What can I say? I love a man who dresses well. More so, I love patterns! This gingham print dress shirt is a steal at $34.50.
- For some reason, men seem to like flasks. I don’t know where on Earth they can take them legally outside of their property, but for whatever reason they’re popular. J Crew’s red checkered flask is $14.50.
- Did you know I have an obsession with socks? Well, I do and these ones for $8 just make the obsession even stronger.
- Similar to above, if your gentleman travels frequently, then a leather passport case may be a nice gift. J Crew sells this case in two colors for $14.50.
- With winter in our midst, there’s nothing better than curling up with cozy pajamas. Give your man these warm, deer print flannel pajama bottoms for $22.
- For the guy who enjoys being on the water, give him this blue braided belt for $13.99.
If you have any suggestions for great gifts, then leave me a comment!
4 thoughts on “Gift Ideas for the Men in Your Life”
Love the picks! 😉
Great tips… 🙂
Very stylish picks!!
Great gift ideas – thanks for sharing 🙂