Last week and this week I’ll be preparing for my final exams in my final semester of college. This time of the year is exhausting and full of sleep deprivation. I have a paper to work on right now actually. It’s usually about finals week when I find a new show I have to watch on Netflix or a hobby I find interesting. Anything to distract myself!
In true college kid fashion, we sport our sweatpants and a Starbucks coffee cup every day of the week leading up to when we take our finals. There are always a few who found ways around this or even prepared months in advance for these all-important few weeks. These are the same ones who look at you perplexed when you say you’ve barely slept all week and have been eating easy mac and cheese at least once a day.
For your convenience, I’ve included a checklist of things to bring with you to the library for your 8 hour study sessions:
- Spare notebook paper
- Index cards
- Fine tip pens
- Antioxidant enriched teas to keep your immune system healthy
- Motrin for headaches
- Tissues for your emotional breakdown
- Small blanket because the library is always cold
- Carryout/Delivery menu for late night cravings
- Cheap pair of reading glasses to use when your eyes start to strain
- Protein Bars
- Travel mug