A little fall inspiration for today! Its a lovely day outside and I can’t help but want to decorate everything and drink a million pumpkin spice lattes. So instead of doing all of that I’ve made a fall to-do list!
1. Corn Maze– Isn’t this a necessity of every kid who grew up anywhere near the country side?
2. Make Apple Crisp- I have an amazing recipe for this yummy, crock pot warmed dessert that I made last year. I’ll try to post it later because you will fall in love.
3. Carve a Pumpkin– I haven’t done this since I was a kid and I never did it very well. This year I think I’ll try a little harder. I’m thinking of doing a Tinker Bell pattern! Thoughts?
4. Make my Own Pumpkin Spice Latte– I went into Starbucks last week and got my first latte of the season… and it cost me $4.35. Yikes. Prices went up from last year. I’m going to be looking for a way to make my own at home.
5. Have a Campfire– Snuggle up in a flannel blanket and sit by a cozy fire outside while drinking apple cider. Sounds good to me.
6. Find the Perfect Fall Coffee Mug– I have an obsession with coffee mugs and I don’t have a cute one for autumn!
7. Rock a Puffer Vest– Ok, so I don’t have the coveted J Crew herringbone vest but I have a few other cute ones I have to wear. Watch for a post!
8. Watch a Football Game– Football bores me but I don’t understand it either. So this fall I’ll try and sit through a game to see if I can figure the darn thing out.
9. Go Hiking in the Mountains– I live near the Blue Ridge mountain range and I have to visit at some point. It’s so gorgeous when the leaves are changing!
10. Organize my Fall Wardrobe– For once I’ll pack up my summer stuff and put it in the attic and exclusively wear the warm, cozy clothes I’ve spent so much money on. Lord, help me.
What’s on your bucket list?