My Divine Pinspiration
My Pinterest is a reflection of me and what makes me happy. My first boards were the typical style, home decor, and cooking boards that everyone has. However, it didn’t take long before my creativity expanded what I pinned and where I pinned it. One of my favorite boards to update it my ‘Living Single‘ board. This one I use to pin cute, chic apartment style things and to promote a certain kind of lifestyle. The best part of Pinterest is when I find someone who pins similar things to me. So here are 10 pinners I follow on Pinterest!
1. Country Club Prep– Similar to me this pinner loves the classics and appreciates Ralph Lauren’s America. Not to mention her sense of East Coast casual and appropriate sailing attire.
2. M T- This girl has a little bit of everything and plenty of it! Some of its chic and some is all about real life and making it beautiful.
3. Caroline Grace Smith– Every time I go to this girl’s Pinterest site I am sure to find something cute and girly. She really captures what it is to be a girly girl in the things she finds.
4. Roxane– All things chic, fabulous, traditional, and classy. I always want to redecorate my entire house when I look through her boards.
5. Larisa– Her site address is ‘Classy in the City’ and it really is just that. She combines the classics with a few updates and captures the fabulousness of the city life.
6. The Original Prep– I’m convinced this lovely lady started the preppy movement. Literally everything she pins is so northeast prep. She is an authority on the preppy lifestyle. And she has the following to prove it.
7. Elizabeth Appleby– She is all about color and living life to the fullest. She explores so many different things with her boards that there is something for everyone!
8. Rebeca Francia– Once again, a pinner that has a little bit of everything but keeps a constant theme of cute and girly.
9. Miss Nurke– I just love looking through her pins because they make me smile with the vibrancy of colors and yet relaxing themes.
10. Lindsey– This girl and I literally pin the same things and I just love it! We inspire each other and find cute things to share. Not to mention her amazing collection of Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe boards!
Bonus: Follow me if you like the above suggestions!
Do you have a favorite pinner you follow? Comment below!