This post is for my fellow coffee lovers out there. I’m a coffee addict. I have one cup in the morning and two in the late afternoon. Its my ritual and I love it. Additionally, I collect coffee mugs. They just make me happy. I also take my coffee with seasonal creamer… lots of creamer. Right now I’m on a pumpkin spice kick. That will end probably mid November when the radio stations start to play Christmas music and I get a hankering for peppermint mocha everything.
In my future home, I hope to be able to have enough counter space for this wonderful little thing called a coffee station. After seeing an awesome one online (seriously, check out that link), I was inspired and created a little list of things you might want in your at-home-station.
1. A collection of fabulous mugs like the C. Wonder mug I featured.
2. An espresso machine or just regular old coffee maker (duh).
3. Starbucks’ professional-in-store syrup pumps for that shot of vanilla you have to have.
4. Biscotti for the slower days when you can actually enjoy your coffee.
5. Stir sticks so you don’t dirty a million spoons.
6. Multiple kinds of bean roasts so you have options (remember, this is for coffee addicts).
7. Sugar stored in a mason jar so everyone knows your awesome at Pinterest.
8. Whipped cream for the illusion of your coffee being made by a barista, oh wait, it was, wasn’t it? Winky face.
9. Spice shakers filled with cinnamon and other heavenly spices to top off that latte.
I can think of a few other things I might have on hand as well such as agave nectar for the friend that comes over and cringes at the chemicals you put in your drink. Possibly a few Starbucks recipes so you can make professional grade lattes. Whatever you fancy!
I got tired of spending $4 on a latte at ‘Bucks and decided to start drinking more of my own creations at home. It saves a fortune. I’m such a typical American girl when it comes to my coffee. It has to be flavored and named something complicated in order for me to drink it. What’s your typical Starbucks order look like? Share with me below!