Hello lovelies! I hope you feel rested and are ready for a new week. The weather is finally starting to improve and I feel comfortable wearing just a hoodie outside. Seriously, is there anything better than hoodie weather? I don’t think so! Since spring is coming and so is the Easter Bunny, I thought now would be the perfect time to give you some adorable ideas for a grown-up Easter basket! My mom still makes one for me and I love it every single year!
Easter Basket Ideas
- Chocolate bunnies– Do I have to explain this one?
- Phone cases– The one above is from Kate Spade but Target sells some really adorable ones for under $5 in their dollar section!
- Nail polish– Essie is my favorite and you can find it cheap at Marshall’s. Get those spring colors!
- Macarons– This little pastry sends a smile to the face of girls everywhere! Find them in your local bakery for about $3 a piece.
- Pastel straws– They’ve been populating Instagram and the aisles of Target and they just so happen to look adorable in a fruity drink. You can buy them for about $3 a pack.
- Stationary– I’m a sucker for cute stationary and you can find so many options for under $5 at Marshall’s and Target!
- Tassel Earrings– Recently populating high end stores, these earrings are becoming a staple for spring! The ones above are from J Crew but I’ve seen similar ones in other stores for much cheaper. Check out Forever21 for more options.
- Ashley Brooke Designs Mug– This glamorous artist in Orlando has me in raptures from her adorable mug collection! They’re not cheap, coming in at $23 per mug, but they’re darling!
- Eos Lip Balm– These lip balms look like little Easter eggs themselves! I haven’t used them before but everyone tells me they’re amazing! You can buy them for about $3 each.
I’m a true believer that we’re never too old for an Easter basket and we should celebrate everyday like we’re kids again. Of course, I also believe that the true meaning of this very important holiday is sometimes overshadowed by a cute, little bunny.
As a Christian, remembering that He is risen and I’m saved from my own sins is much more important than an Easter basket. Being a born-again Christ-follower is the reason I celebrate this beautiful holiday. I love to make it cute and festive though, which is why I incorporate these other little traditions in my celebration of such an important holiday.