Happy Monday girls! I can’t believe this week is Thanksgiving. I’ll be spending the holiday with David’s family and hopefully do a little Black Friday shopping with his sisters. One of my favorite parts of the entire weekend isn’t the turkey or the overall merriment (though it is enjoyable!) but it’s the opportunity to support small businesses on Small Business Saturday! Other than checking out a few of the Downtown Dallas boutiques and going to the Farmer’s Market, I usually don’t have much time to shop local. If I want something special and unique, I always turn to Etsy! In anticipation for the holiday season starting, I’ve included links to my favorite Christmas Etsy finds pictured above!
- Pine Tree Garland from Felt Witch (link here)
- Illustrated Christmas Cards from A Thing Created (link here)
- Christmas iPhone Case from Rongrong Illustration (link here)
- Holiday Mug from Elm St. Studio Prints (link here)
- Quirky Christmas Light Earrings from Weirdly Cute (link here)
- Texas Christmas Shirt from Mama Essentials (link here)
- Merry Christmas Sign from Daisy and Decor (link here)
- Lighted Christmas Sign from Oskee Rustic (link here)
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Mug from Pretty Collected (link here)
Please take some time and go check out these amazing artists’ work! Their shops are fantastic and the perfect way to support and enjoy small businesses all across the country. Whether you need creative Christmas gifts or just want to buy a little something for yourself, you’ll find it on Etsy! Now excuse me while I go fill my Etsy shopping cart with cute things!