Good morning gorgeous! I looked at my calendar and realized that Father’s Day was this coming Sunday! Talk about a mad dash for every department store in my area. Usually, I plan way ahead for events like this but June has already been a very busy month for me. The photo above is of me and my dad at my graduation! He likes to remind my sister and I that he didn’t have gray/white hair until we were born.
My dad has very specific tastes in what he likes in terms of gifts. His birthday is in December and by July he’s already made a list of suggested birthday gifts, you know just to give us plenty of time to purchase! For Father’s Day, he’s a little less specific. However, he did send me a link to a Baltimore Orioles plush blanket he’s been eyeing for awhile. Anyway, here are a few ideas for your Father’s Day gift-giving!
- Travel Caddy- For the dad always on business
- Hawaiian Print Shirt- For the dad that’s looking forward to retirement and the floral shirts that come with it
- Beer Caddy- For the dad who enjoys a cold one while watching the game
- Baseball Tie- For the dad who loves the American classic
- Gourmet BBQ Sauces- For the dad who lives to grill
- Shaving Kit- For the dad who takes pride in his appearance
- Old-Fashioned Stove Top Popper- For the dad who enjoys a bit of nostalgia and tasty, fresh popcorn
- Sperrys- For the dad who adores his boat and the accessories that come with it