Anyway, since Halloween is like any other holiday that requires some preparation, I’ve created a little list to help get you through the day. By no means is it an exhaustive list (especially if you’re having a party) but there’s a few things on it that you might have forgotten. Add a comment with anything else you’d suggest!
- Pumpkin carving kit
- Assorted pumpkins
- Battery-operated lights for the pumpkins
- Candy to hand out to the neighbor kids
- Supplies for baking (sugar, sprinkles, butter etc.)
- Accessories for costume (tail or ears, makeup, jewelry, shoes)
- Fake spiderwebs to put over the bushes outside
- Flashlights for trick-or-treating
- Uber booked for pickup after parties
Enjoy what’s left of this season! I’ll be showing you my costume later this week if all goes according to plan. My Halloween plans include a masquerade ball at a haunted inn, here’s a peek at my costume! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for blog updates!
2 thoughts on “Easy Halloween Checklist”
Oh yes this is a great check-list! Can’t wait for Halloween 🙂 xx, Carmen
Me either! It’s such a fun time of year!
LikeLiked by 1 person