Every Monday I wake up with two thoughts: what am I going to wear and do I have to get up yet? No more of this! It isn’t the start to a productive day. I’m probably too regimented in how I like things done, however I’m learning that being prepared for the day makes the morning go much smoother. Here are 5 things that can improve your Monday morning!
- Choose your outfit the night before. Scrambling around, trying to find a necklace to go with your top isn’t the way to do things. When you’re getting ready for bed Sunday night, pick everything out so you aren’t rushed the next day.
- Organize your planner. If you don’t have one, you need to get one. Having your day and week planned out in advance saves you the headache of wondering what’s going on and if you forgot anything.
- Drink a cup of coffee or tea. Drink up for a happy morning! Combine that with some eggs and toast and you’re fueled up for the day. Bonus: you stay slim by eating a good breakfast.
- Put on lipstick. I’m telling you ladies, this just puts the pep in my step! Feeling beautiful on a Monday makes the rest of the week so much better. I have a lot of confidence when I do this.
- Buy fresh flowers. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- flowers bring life to any space. Get some for your bedroom and office to add a little something extra to the area. Mornings are so much easier if you’re surrounded by beauty.
Enjoy your day and smile!