Hello loves! I was browsing Instagram earlier and found this adorable “Chanel and Champagne” tee from the Foi Clothing Boutique! It’s $32 right now and I’m so in love with it. I’m calmly resisting from buying it but I feel like my closet needs this cute little phrase in it for some pep in my wardrobe.
I decided I needed to create an outfit around this tee and what I put together surprised me! I would never think to pair a laid back shirt with such a glamorous skirt. Adding Valentino studded heels and a big statement necklace surprised me even more. The Tom Ford lipstick however, was going with this outfit whether it matched or not!
It did get me wondering though, where on Earth would you wear an outfit like this? After thinking about it for awhile, I came up with a short list of places.
- Paris- The fashionistas there would understand this dramatic look and hopefully approve.
- New York Fashion Week- Bold is the new black.
- A glamorous hotel- The Waldorf-Astoria loves their posh clientele.
- One of Los Angeles’ famous restaurants- Consider dropping in Lisa Vanderpump’s SUR restaurant in West Hollywood and give the English beauty queen a run for her money.
- An outdoor, daytime wedding- The look combines both casual and elegant in a unique way, making it appropriate for a daytime event.
- Blogger head shots- The big name bloggers take professional photos of themselves weekly. Why not treat yourself to a photo shoot that you can use professionally (head shots only) and on your blog?
I love dressing up and looking pretty but life doesn’t always hand you opportunities to do. Often, I have to create my own!
8 thoughts on “Chanel and Champagne Inspiration”
I love this outfit!
Where did you find that shirt??!! I NEED IT!
ah just saw it ahh thaanks!
Natasha, It’s from Foi clothing boutique!
Sent from my iPhone
Love this outfit! Those Valentino pumps are too gorgeous. I prefer the black version, but these are on my list of things to get after I graduate!
I love the black ones too!
LikeLiked by 1 person