Happy #throwbackthursday! In honor of this weekly social media event, here’s an awkward photo of me as a child holding a chicken with one of my besties, Jessica (we’re still tight even now!)
Now for something that you can’t laugh hysterically at- gift giving. For the chic ladies in your life (or even yourself), I’ve found 7 gifts that are golden and worthy of giving. I don’t mean to drop Christmas on you right now but let’s face it, it’s coming fast! Starbucks has their seasonal menu and signature red cups in stock, the stores are literally decking the halls, commercials mention their great sales for the holidays, and Hallmark is now playing their Christmas movies again. So yes, the season of madness and magic has begun.
- ‘Hello Sunshine’ Ashley Brooke Designs mug- $23
- Gold mosaic vase at Pier 1 Imports– $49
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum at Sephora– $70
- ‘Return to Tiffany & Co’ 18k gold earrings (cheaper bought in silver) at Tiffany’s– $550
- Paint Brush Thank You Cards at Kate Spade– $20
- Mariposa Swirled Champagne Flute at Barney’s Warehouse– $35
- Pave Watch at Kate Spade– $225
I realize that some of this is quite expensive but it was so pretty I couldn’t help but include it! In the past though, I have found some of the best, unique gifts at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s. I don’t mind shopping at the mall and finding gifts there as well but I’m a college student, paying full price isn’t my favorite thing to do.
Hopefully, this gave you all some ideas for the Christmas season! Feel free to pin this image to use later or to share with your followers!